Shipping in 3 days Free returns within 14 days Secure payments
There's disagreement about whether humans are designed to eat meat or not. After all, we lack the claws, teeth, speed, and physical prowess to catch any wild animals that most people would consider worth eating.
- It's better for the environment.
- Lower risk of cardiovascular disease
- Lower body weight
- You will eat fewer hormones
- You will be less likely to suffer from type II diabetes
- You are likely to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure
- The meat industry can be ugly
- Download this article instantly to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Three pages in detailed discussion about the Plant-Based Diet.
- Exclusive to Royalty Luxury Health and Beauty