We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with OpenPay to offer our customers a split payment option at the checkout.
1. What is OpenPay?
OpenPay is a Buy Now Pay Later service that allows customers to pay for purchases over time interest free. Payments can be spread across from 2-24 months repaid over weekly or fortnightly instalments.
2. What are the minimum and maximum purchase limits for your store?
Our minimum purchase is $1 for OpenPay and our maximum purchase is $1500.
3. What can I purchase from your store with OpenPay?
You can purchase anything from our store using OpenPay. Just select OpenPay as your payment method when checking out.
4. Who is eligible for OpenPay?
You need to be 18 years or older to sign up for an OpenPay account. You will need to provide a valid Australian payment card (both credit and debit cards are acceptable).
5. Where do I sign up for OpenPay?
In order to sign up for OpenPay visit their website for more information and to sign up for an account.
6. Does OpenPay charge late payment fees?
A fee of $9.50 applies for late payments and is charged by OpenPay.